Parlor Magic Classics - Online on ZOOM
When: Three Saturdays, July 10, 17, and 24, starting at 12noon pacific time. 90-minute class, followed by 30 minutes of discussion, and Q&A.
NOTE: This class will be recorded, and available to all registered students to view, so you can watch them at any time if you miss the live class!
These videos will be available for 12 months following the conclusion of the class.
"The classics of magic teach us about ourselves, they are the heart and soul of our magical art." --Sam Sharpe
Learn the real secrets to the world’s most beloved magic!
Imagine yourself receiving personal instruction from Jeff McBride and some of the top experts in the world of magic as they teach you the real secrets of the Parlor Magic Classics.
Late-breaking news: Levent will be our special guest teacher for this class!
You will focus on learning how to present the true classics of magic in new ways for modern audiences and learn why the following effects have endured throughout the years, and have continued to AMAZE audiences.
The Classics of magic endure the test of time and each generation of performers brings new and fresh presentations to them.
Special Guest Presenter: Levent.
Here are just a few of the effects that we will explore:
Egg Bag, Linking Rings, Zombie Floating Ball, Miser's Dream, Chinese Sticks, Torn & Restored Paper, Water in the Newspaper, Professor's Nightmare, The Salt Pour, Ring on Rope, Cut & Restored Rope, Razor blades, Hydrostatic Glass, Silk to Egg, Chop Cup, Chinese Sticks, 6 Card Repeat, Grand Finale Card Stab, and many more will be covered in this “skill building” class!
Each of these timeless favorites has a lesson to teach us.
- The methods are deceptive and easily learned.
- Perfect for adding your personality
- Can be performed in all conditions, close up, stage, and often surrounded!
- Learn secrets of the Classics of Magic and why they have endured over the years.
- Learn the correct techniques and practice disciplines that lead to a professional presentation.
- You will learn both basic and advanced techniques, suited to your skill level, and how to make your magic entertaining and play BIG in large venues.
- The Classics work in pantomime, talking, or to music.
- Minimal skills to perform or add more complexity & nuances depending upon your skills.
- EVEN MORE…
We will explore the hidden MEANING of these magic effects, why they are memorable and how they can touch the souls of the audience.
We will explore the symbolism, mystery, and metaphors of each of these classics of magic.
By the end of this course, you will have the ability to present a practical and powerful stage performance. Jeff will draw from his more than 50 years of teaching and performing experience to give you insights and empowering lessons in presentation, technique, and character.
- PARLOR MAGIC CLASSICS includes 6+ hours of powerful content and personal interaction.
- FREE BONUS VIDEOS & RESOURCE LISTS
- You will also get supplementary secret insider resource materials upon completion of the course.
- Videos of the complete course will be made available for your personal use. You will use these hard to find resource lists for your entire lifetime!
This could be the last time this class is ever offered online! Our classroom is opening in September for live events in Vegas so register now!