Breakthrough Magic with Joshua Jay & Andi Gladwin / Cancelled for 2020
New and Expanded for 2020
Magic & Mystery School faculty is delighted to once again team with Vanishing Inc. Magic to present a new and exclusive way to explore close-up and parlor magic.
Spend two transformational days with some of the finest magicians and teachers in the industry, with an intense focus on raising your magic—and your performances—to a new level. You will learn enough material to create a brand new show, and more importantly, you'll leave with a deeper, more refined appreciation for the power of your own magic, and how to tap into your best inner-magician.
Last year's session was such a success, we've decided to move this year's location to The Olive Grill, which some of you may know as the home of Jeff McBride's WONDERGROUND for the past 10 years. On our opening night, we'll all meet for a magical gathering at Jeff McBride's House of Mystery...but after that, sessions will take place at The Olive (3850 E Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120).
You will receive exclusive materials not available for sale or elsewhere, a “Breakthrough Magic” kit of more than $200 worth of merchandise, and both group and individual instruction on the intricacies of close-up and parlor magic. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you are just thinking of putting your first show together, this is a unique opportunity to sculpt or tune up your show with some of the finest teachers in our craft.
• You will leave with no less than five performable pieces of parlor and close-up magic that you can incorporate into your show.
• You will leave with a “Show Roadmap,” in which you and the facilitators will help design your ideal “dream” show, as well as actionable steps you can take to make the show happen.
• You will take home a binder of materials so that what you learn and hear and see at “Breakthrough Magic” will remain with you forever, available to study again and again.
• You will leave “Breakthrough Magic” with the skills to “tune-up” every piece you already perform. You will be a better, happier magician after these unforgettable two days.
• You will have notes from our guest speakers, Jeff McBride, Dr. Larry Hass, Joshua Jay, and Andi Gladwin, tailored to YOU and your goals or material.
• Memories of surprise shows, late-night social events, and surprises as you bond with your twenty workshop associates, the facilitators, and the guest speakers.
• Join Andi, Jeff, Josh, Larry, and more for our opening night party on July 29 (registrants only).
Andi Gladwin is cofounder of Vanishing Inc. Magic, and is emerging on the close-up scene.
Joshua is the co-founder of Magic, Inc., and one of the magic worlds top young talents.
In addition to his work as a performer, McBride is in demand as ateacher and lecturer for magicians and lay audiences.
Larry Hass, Ph.D.
Dr. Lawrence Hass is the Associate Dean of the McBride Magic & Mystery School and Professor of Humanities at Austin College (in north Texas).